Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Mini Autumn Haul ♥

 Hi Everyone! 

Welcome back to my blog!! I recently went on a mini shopping spree and got a few cute items Id love to share you ♥




♥ ♥ ♥ 


I love this new office style tote i got from H&M for £29.99  the top zip compartments are similar to the Michael Kors Sutton or the even more famous Prada Saffiano , this bag can hold a lot which is perfect if you wanted to use it for school or uni it could even fit a full sized laptop ! . It has gold hardware and come with a detectable shoulder strap for if i want to be hands free. The only bad thing about this bag is that the middle compartment cannot be closed so keeping valuable items is not recommend to be kept in the middle compartment. Overall im happy with this purchase and will be using this bag once I start uni next week ^^ ♥ 


The weather here in London  has gotten a lot colder lately which means its time to wrap up ! The hounds-tooth and baby pink scarfs were purchased from primark at £7 and the Liz Lisa bow scarf I got online from "buychina.com"



I got the adorable Liz Lisa skirt from aliexpress  I love this skirt because it fits nice and tight at my waist and flares out giving it a very cute look. Their are safety shorts connected inside I guess you could say this these are skorts!!


Im so looking forward to wearing my new Dolly wink lashes by Tsubasa Masuwaka, these are the "sweet cat" lashes they appear very natural looking yet still have that sweet dolly look to them. I will most likely do a review on these in the near feature. The lashes next to the dolly wink are "luscious lashes" I have used these before and are very natural looking but give you a dramatic lash length.  plus they were on sale at superdrug ^^ 




I cant remember how much these sunglasses were originally but they were above £10 for sure but after I paid for them I checked the receipt and it was £3 pounds !!!! im not sure if the lady at the till made a mistake or if it was on sale but I believe it was a mistake because river island sunglasses don't come that cheap even in sales.
The glasses out quite big on my face but I just love the unique style of these sunglasses XD!


Holister was doing a 2 for 1 sale on these amazing body sprays, every time I spray either one of these scents people ask where and what the sweet smell is coming from ^^ ♥


I got this pink pencil/cosmetic case from H&M perfect size for my pens for uni 



   Both sweaters are from H&M the lace hem adds a really sweet touch XD!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ 

selfies of the day: 




THANKS FOR READING 




No comments:

Post a Comment